title

Photo by Jason DeVarennes

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Knees and Elbows!

Yesterday I thought I'd need to apply some sunscreen to the backs of my calves today, figuring I would likely be in knee warmers. I guess I forgot what 70F feels like. Hopefully I didn't get sunburned on all that exposed flesh today. And hopefully no one was blinded by the glare off the snow white legs. Given what I heard about conditions in the Boston area today, I might have needed some sunscreen there too. So I shouldn't get too much hate mail for showing off pictures of knees from my ride today.





Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy!



Knees and elbows!

Is that the wee little giant taking shelter from the sunshine?
Never fear. I will back back in Boston Monday afternoon, and will return to regular programming including pictures with neck warmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

test